The School Of Amman Ballet Policy
All Students, Parents or Guardians need to arrive at least 10 minutes before class and arrive 10 minutes before the end of class to ensure a timely pick up of your child.
- Respect others in class by keeping voices to a minimum. No loud talking in the halls; and no talking in class unless there is a question for the instructor.
- There is a No Food or Drink policy in classrooms. Especially, NO GUM DURING CLASS!!!
- All dancewear should be kept neat and clean. Hair should be securely fastened up in a bun or swept away from face, if your hair is extremely short. No excessive jewelry.
- If you are to be late please enter class quietly.
- Parents are to give one volunteer hour time per 8 week session. This is to help us keep the school running as efficiently as possible. We will have lists of items or projects that we will need help with as they arise.
- Two make-up classes are granted per 8 week session. It is the responsibility of the student to schedule any make-up classes within the session period.
- Parents are asked to wait outside while class is in session. We will have special parent observation days where parents are invited to observe class. (Exception: Parents are able to attend Pre-Dance I & II).